Monday, May 14, 2007

Our Shamers Hard at Work Again.

"Pssssssssst...Hall of Shame. Moody Monday 'rich'. Check these out.

an easter egg by Atomische

a Flintstone house by the Occasional Odd Crop

a bell pepper (!!!) by Uh!Log, which is not even remotely relevant, but rather a long exposure trial.... this MUST be called to the mat!

A train shot by someone called 'I use two forks!'"


as received at Hall of Shame HQ by semaphor in the early hours of Mothers' Day morning.

As I lay in bed scoffing the chocs Bindi and Bob-Cat presented me (your card got lost in the post, did it, Fuzzy Points?), Shame dug out a couple of other Moody Monday questionables to add to the diligent work above:
Hey Red posted a photo of a ‘Welcome to Ontario’ sign (Are you Canadians holding out on us? Are we on the cusp of the Great Ontarian Gold Rush of 2007?)
Fischimglas posted a macro of a cactus (A Fisch im Glas in worth two in the Sahara?)

So, Shamers. A new week, new themes. Get your shamings in to us pronto. Look how much fun it is.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice to see you back at work again ;)

3:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes! i did it!

5:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're right, and I feel just awful about it. I'm sure the poor (surely not rich) people living in the Flintstone house, in a swanky section of Palm Springs, are barely scraping by. What was I thinking?

I'd write more, but I feel the need to hang my head in ... um ... what's the word I'm looking for? ...

Heh. Fun blog you've got here.

3:39 PM  
Blogger Iron Flatline said...

Well, props to markdm for the appropriate sense of humor.

A Hall-of-Shame hug to you!

12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home